ANSWERS™ Pet Food company is comprised of members who have 50+ combined years of experience in the raw pet food industry. Along with this experience, one of the owners is a food scientist with a Master’s Degree from Utah State University concentrating in the meat and dairy industries who oversees formulation, sourcing, quality assurance and control.
Most pre-packaged commercially-created pet foods are highly processed, sterile, grain-based and enzyme deficient. Prior to the introduction of these processed foods decades ago, animals consumed raw protein-based foods through hunting smaller animals and rodents or from raw bone and meat scraps received from their human caretakers.
To realize our vision, our mission is to be more than a pet food manufacturing company, but rather an ethical, social and environmentally conscience and best practices based movement in the raw pet food industry practicing what we preach by:
- Taking a lead role in pet nutrition and health care discussions
- Participating in and contributing resources to ongoing scientific research and donating time educating and sharing documented knowledge.
- Utilizing green recyclable and/or biodegradable packaging.
- Purchasing sourcing from facilities that practice humane handling of livestock raised in non-confinement facilities that have a Global Animal Partnership (GAP) rating.
- Using no genetically modified foods where quality of the end product is the objective and always the first priority.
ANSWERS™ Pet Food has been voted "Best Pet Food You Can Buy" at www.thetruthaboutpetfood.com
Four Unique Formulas
No Grain, No Heat or Pressure Processing, No Synthetic Vitamins, and No Hormones or Antibiotics.
- Raw Goat’s Milk Formula in 16oz. Pint or 32oz. Quart
- Contains honey & organic cinnamon
- The 'Perfect Food' – No Lactose intolerance as it contains all enzymes needed for digestion
- Contains over 200 different species of probiotics along with all the other nutrients required for the probiotics to thrive
- Contains Caprilyic Acid – fights yeast and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – known as the cancer fighting fat
- Long shelf life – contains curds (added cultures – Lactococcus lactis and Leuconostoc mesenteroids)
- Chicken, Beef , Pork – Limited ingredient diet for pets with allergies (meat, organ, bone)
- Two(quart size carton) and Four Pounder (half gallon size carton)
- When mixed with Goat’s Milk Formula – Complete and balanced diet
Detailed ANSWERS™ for Dogs
- Chicken, Beef, Pork – Complete and balanced diet
- Two (quart size carton) and Four Pounder (half gallon size carton); Patties, Nibbles
- Meat, organs, ground bone, vegetables, montmorillonite (Azomite), fermented decaffeinated green tea, sardine oil, anchovy oil, parsley, sea salt, vitamin E oil
- Correct Ratios
- 60% Muscle, 30% organ, 10% bone
- Protein to Fat: (Crucial to protect the liver and kidney)
- Assures proper Omega 6 to Omega 3 ratio
- Proper calcium to Phosphorus Ratio
- Probiotics – 84% of pet’s immune system is in the gut
- Glutathione – greatest antioxidant-abundant in milk and eggs
Detailed ANSWERS™ for Cats
- Chicken, Beef and Turkey, with No Synthetic Vitamins (Available in 1 lb. cartons)
- Meat, organs, ground bone, vegetables, raw goat milk, cultured whey, montmorillonite, carrot fiber, sea salt, vitamin E
- Raw Goat Milk and Whey – For the extra taurine and protein cats need