- Consumer Returns
- Newco Distributors, Inc. will accept the return of any product that follows the guidelines below. Be sure to have your invoice number, invoice date, item number, and item description available so we may process your claim correctly.
- Your claim must be submitted to Newco by 2 pm the day prior to your scheduled delivery day.
- Please inspect your order at the time of delivery. You must check for missing items, ripped, torn, or otherwise damaged product prior to our driver completing your delivery so that we may return the product immediately. By signing the shipping manifest, you are confirming your receipt and satisfaction of the product from your delivery.
- Product must have been purchased from Newco within the last 30 days, and all returns are subject to a count and inspection prior to the issuance of credit. Product with retail stickers, writing, or other package alterations will not be accepted.
- All returned unwanted and/or overstocked product will be charged a 20% restocking fee and must be in resalable condition.
- Newco will not accept returns from frozen product for defective packaging, poor condition, ordering errors, and short dated product unless the issue is identified at the time of delivery.
Pulling Errors, Shortages, and Damages
For wrapped or palletized product, you must notify Newco by contacting the credit department of any error, shortage, or damaged product within 48 hours of delivery. Unconcealed product must be reported at the time of delivery.
Expired Product or Manufacturer Defects
No returns will be accepted unless authorized and mutually agreed upon by the manufacturer and Newco.
Consumer claims are valid for 60 days after product was purchased from Newco.
Most of our manufacturers have a toll free number listed on the product for assistance in resolving these matters. Manufacturers will most often offer a replacement product at no cost to the consumer, and possibly additional product and/or coupons.
After verification of returned product, a credit will be issued within one week to your account. Please do not adjust your invoice.
- Confirm you have purchased the coupon product from Newco within the last 90 days
- Verify that all coupons are valid with current dates and they are actual manufacturer coupons.
- Ensure all customer and product information (name / size of product redeemed) is clearly written on the coupons. Based on this info being complete, we do not need a purchase receipt.
- Send all coupons and frequent buyer cards in a clearly marked envelope with store name and customer # to our physical address or with the driver at time of product delivery.
Newco Distributors Inc.
9060 Rochester Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Custom Pricebook Request
Please enter your company information.
Please login using your credentials recived by email when you register.